There is so much I want to blog about. Stay tuned for future blog posts on the following topics...
- A Favorite Read Aloud Poetry Book I Read Aloud to Students Recently
- Winners of 2013-2014 Iowa Goldfinch and Iowa Children's Choice
- Presenting at Iowa Association School Library Conference on April 13-14, 2014
- Book Fair Results
- 3rd & 4th Graders Go Google Drive
- National Poetry Week
- What I Love About Being a Teacher-Librarian (in honor of School Library Month and a follow-up to #WhyLib)
- iPad Apps
- Collaborating with Harding Elementary 4th Grade Teacher Mr. Ben Feight
- Book Displays
and much, much more!
When I started blogging in January, I admit that I was a little worried that I would run out of topics to blog about, but, obviously that doesn't seem to be the case! Until next time...