Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It Has Been Crazy Busy, But Stay Tuned

Oh my goodness!  I love this time of year, but it is crazy busy, just as many people probably agree and are experiencing!  Between Iowa Assessments at our school, an upcoming book fair, giving 3 presentions at Iowa Association School Library conference, fulfilling the typical and normal teacher-librarian duties (planning lessons, prepping lessons, shelving books,etc.), preparing for next week's National Poetry Month Skype Week, being a mom and wife, attending family events, and the list goes on and on, I haven't had time to blog as much as I would like.

There is so much I want to blog about.  Stay tuned for future blog posts on the following topics...

  • A Favorite Read Aloud Poetry Book I Read Aloud to Students Recently
  • Winners of 2013-2014 Iowa Goldfinch and Iowa Children's Choice
  • Presenting at Iowa Association School Library Conference on April 13-14, 2014
  • Book Fair Results
  • 3rd & 4th Graders Go Google Drive
  • National Poetry Week
  • What I Love About Being a Teacher-Librarian (in honor of School Library Month and a follow-up to #WhyLib)
  • iPad Apps
  • Collaborating with Harding Elementary 4th Grade Teacher Mr. Ben Feight
  • Book Displays
and much, much more!


When I started blogging in January, I admit that I was a little worried that I would run out of topics to blog about, but, obviously that doesn't seem to be the case!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment